Is there anything better than Summer Reading?
A stack of books.
An icy drink.
Maybe it’s because I live in Michigan, but reading outside is one of my favorite things. The fact that we have limited time makes it even more attractive. Our back deck is literally just another room in our house once the temps get above 65.
Every year I start with a list of books that will be coming out, but rarely get through them all. This year, I scoured every list I’ve seen… (thank you Buzzfeed, Pop Sugar, and Redbook) and created my own list of books that I plan on reading.
Like, they’re in my calendar.
Yes, I’ve turned into that person.
So, here is my list. What I would love is anyone to take this challenge with me and see how many of these titles you get through. The list consists of books that come out after Memorial Day, but there are a few bonus books at the end in case you wanted to start early 🙂
Summer Reading List 2017
- In This Moment, Karma Brown. Out May 30.
- The Good Widow, Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke (is it ever really Summer without a Liz & Lisa book?). Out June 1
- The Lost Letter, Jillian Cantor. Out June 13.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Taylor Jenkins Reid. Out June 13.
- Kiss Carlo, Adriana Trigiani. Out June 20.
- Every Last Lie, Mary Kubica. Out June 27.
- Hello, Sunshine, Laura Dave. Out July 11.
- Watch Me Disappear, Janelle Brown. Out July 11.
- What To Say Next, Julie Buxbaum. Out July 11.
BONUS BOOKS! These beauties are already out, just waiting to be read…
- Every Wild Heart, Meg Donohue.
- It’s Always the Husband, Michele Campbell.
- Confessions of a Domestic Failure, Bunmi Laditan.
Well, that’s it… my summer in a beautiful, perfect list! Is it me, or are the covers exceptional this year? Comment, share, and start reading!